Just In! Two more Americans attacked!

Please share and comment.

Two more Americans have been confirmed attacked in Cuba.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/907780877492609024



cbsnews.com reports: Two more Americans have been confirmed to be affected by unexplained health attacks against U.S. diplomats in Cuba, the United States said Tuesday, raising the total number of victims to 21.

The additional two individuals appear to be cases that were only recently reported but occurred in the past. The State Department said no new, medically confirmed "incidents" have taken place since the most recent one in late August. Earlier this month, the U.S. disclosed there had been another incident in August after previously saying the attacks had stopped.

It's possible the number could grow even higher as more cases are discovered. State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said the U.S. continues to assess American personnel.

more @ (Link: www.cbsnews.com)




Posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Loading...

Comments

Latest News

Loading...