WOW: Megyn Kelly's Controversial Interview With Alex Jones Finally Airs!

Please share and comment!

From The NY Post:

Megyn Kelly’s controversial interview with Alex Jones finally aired Sunday night — opening with a defiant statement from the NBC host, noting the public outrage and explaining why the network chose to air the piece anyway.


“For years, Jones has been spreading conspiracy theories, claiming, for instance, that elements of the U.S. government allowed the 9/11 attacks to happen and that the horrific Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax,” Kelly explained in her intro.

“Some thought we shouldn’t broadcast this interview because his baseless allegations aren’t just offensive, they’re dangerous,” she said. “But here’s the thing: Alex Jones isn’t going away. Over the years, his YouTube channel has racked up 1.3 billion views. He has millions of listeners and the ear of our current president. We begin our report with his reaction to the recent terrorist attack in Manchester, England.”

The 20-minute sit-down with the Infowars radio host aired during Kelly’s new show, “Sunday Night” — despite countless calls from people affected by the Sandy Hook massacre to remove it from the episode.

Much of what viewers saw had already been shown in clips that NBC released in the days leading up to its debut, including a portion of Jones and Kelly’s discussion about the 2012 shooting and whether he still thought it was a hoax.

The network did include some shocking statements, though, that the conspiracy theorist made about the tragedy — which weren’t included in the preview.

“I tend to believe that children probably did die there. But then you look at all the other evidence on the other side. I can see how other people believe that nobody died there,” Jones said at one point, in reference to Sandy Hook.

Read more: (Link: nypost.com)


Posted Monday, June 19, 2017

Loading...

Comments

Latest News

Loading...