The Race-Baiting In The U.K. Has Reached An All-New Level!

A recent analysis has investigated a case of "racial assault" that occurred against a British man after a group of armed thugs stormed his property and attacked him.

From Free Market Shooter: fmshooter.com

Nigel Stringer was reportedly enjoying a Sunday afternoon with his wife and three children – aged 26, 24, and 22 – when three cars pulled up at his property gates and a group of men climbed into his land.


Dialing emergency services, Stringer told the operator his home was under attack and that he could see “at least three men running between the trees” and “one had a weapon which looked like a crossbow” while the others were armed with steel bars.

When a fourth man, who appeared to have a handgun, started to hit their glass front door, Stringer said he had to act. He grabbed a hockey stick and confronted the intruder.

Fearlessly, he went outside and began shouting for the men to leave and that the police were en route. Stringer said of his defense:
I used my hands and the stick to push him away from the house. He kept punching and kicking me. I was by that time bruised, bleeding and utterly exhausted.

Stringer detailed that four other men on the other side of his hedges were urging their companion on, exclaiming phrases like “Go on, my n*****, slog him”. Stringer – exhausted and terrified – allegedly threw their own words back at them, yelling “If you n***** come into my garden, I will fucking hit you” with the hockey stick.


A knife recovered by Stringer after the armed gang sieged his property.
Stringer said he “merely flung their own words back at them” and that he wasn’t a racist.
The other men retreated to their cars by the gate and the remaining intruder phoned emergency services himself, saying he had been attacked by two men – Stringer and his son – and suffered numerous injuries and had been racially abused.

When police arrived, officers arrested Stringer and his son on suspicion of a racially aggravated attack. Police questioned the men at the gate but none were arrested.

Read more: fmshooter.com


Please share and comment!


Posted Wednesday, July 11, 2018


This was also posted about 11 days ago.

The U.K. just set their demands for President Trump when he visits

The U.K. has reported restricted president Trump's access to the architect of Brexit, Nigel Farage. Farage campaigned with then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016. The U.K. is asking President Trump to not meet with him when he visits on July 13th. From foxnews.com
The U.K. government has reportedly told President Trump he must not meet Brexit architect and former U.K. Independence Party leader Nigel Farage when Trump visits the U.K. later this month. The U.K. Daily Telegraph, citing a source within the British government, reports that 10 Downing Street made it clear that Trump “must not meet Farage” during his working visit to the U.K. on July 13. Trump has embraced Farage, who is also a Fox News contributor, and called him “the man behind Brexit” during the 2016 campaign. Farage told Fox News he would not comment on any conversations he had with the White House but said the Telegraph report was “utterly consistent” with past behavior from the U.K. government. “The one thing they do not want me doing is having a photograph with the U.S. president when he’s in London with both of us saying ‘Brexit is a great idea, why doesn’t the government just get on with it?’”


This was also posted about 41 days ago.

The U.K. Is Set To Release Convicted Terrorists!

40% of terrorism-related offenders are set to be released in the U.K. by 2019. From Free Market Shooter: fmshooter.com In a shocking report, The Guardian (of all places) has released an analysis of figures compiled by the U.K.’s Sentencing Council that show more than 80 out of 193 terms issued for terrorism-related offenses between 2007 and 2016 will have run out by the end of this year. The Guardian also points out that the number of extremists released may be even higher because prisoners are eligible for release halfway through their sentences in the U.K. Alarmingly, almost a third of the sentences given for the preparation of terrorist acts in 2016 will be spent by the end of the year. In 2019, 23 more sentences will run out. On the heels of this news, it’s been announced that the threat of militant Islam in Britain is to stay elevated for the next two years – and may potentially rise even further. Currently, the threat level for an extremist Islamist attack in Britain is assessed as “severe”, which means an attack is highly likely. Britain’s Home Secretary, Sajid Javid has revealed that security services are to get an extra 2,000 officers to ensure the nation can “fight the terror threat” properly. Home Secretary Javid also believes: Read more: fmshooter.com Please share and comment!


This was also posted about 116 days ago.

U.K. Lets Child Groomer Ring Off - Chooses To Prosecute Free Speech!

In Stunning Precedent, U.K. Drops Cases Against 20 Telford Groomers; Convicts Man For “Hate Speech” From A YouTube Video From Free Market Shooter: fmshooter.com A stunning claim reported by the Sunday Mirror revealed that Telford police have dropped more than 20 court cases against suspected child groomers – as the chief of police allegedly believes convicting all of the men would be “too much trouble”, according to a police source. The Sunday Mirror, performing an 18-month investigation into the scandal, reveals an abhorrent and shocking lack of action from authorities: Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism” Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to [The Mirror] The Mirror also believes that as many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the hands of grooming gangs in Telford since the 1980s. After the recent revelations of cover-up were exposed by The Mirror, the BBC – who had wholly ignored the potential scandal – ran a headline claiming that the number of victims had been “sensationalized“. In 2012, just 7 men were jailed in connection to child grooming in Telford. At the time, an estimated 100 girls were said to have been targeted by the gang between 2007 and 2009. However, spanning this abuse and inaction back to the 1980s – with 40 years of perpetration and inaction – the scope becomes much larger. Notably, one of the victims claims that when she was picked up off the street, she was passed around by so many men that when she became pregnant at age 13 – she didn’t know who the father was. The conservative MP for Telford, Lucy Allan, has called for a comprehensive inquiry into the grooming scandal. Allan brought the issue up at Parliament and said that she has since been “inundated” with e-mails from potential victims claiming abuse has also happened to them. Read more: fmshooter.com Please share and comment!

Amy J. Murphy 4 days ago (report)

The Mirror also believes that as many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the hands of grooming gangs in Telford since the 1980s.LOOK FOR MORE...............http://www.precandy.com/

You are not signed it. Please comment on article to sign in.


wasntme 3 days ago (report)

Trump should meet with Farage and Tommy Robinson.

You are not signed it. Please comment on article to sign in.


Latest News