The missile that took down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, which killed 298 people in 2014 belonged to Russia claims head prosecutor Fred Westerbeke. Russia denies it.
It was hit by a missile fired from rebel-held territory in Ukraine. Russia says none of its weapons was used.
But on Thursday Wilbert Paulissen, a Dutch official from the Joint Investigation Team (JIT), told reporters: "All the vehicles in a convoy carrying the missile were part of the Russian armed forces."
He restated the JIT's conclusion that the plane had been destroyed by a Russian-made Buk missile, adding that it had been supplied by the country's 53rd anti-aircraft brigade in Kursk.
At a news conference in the Dutch city of Utrecht, the investigators also showed social media pictures which they said traced the route the missile convoy had taken to reach eastern Ukraine.
The investigators claim to have identified the Russian military missile that might have taken down the flight. The Buk missile was fired from a farm near Pervomaisk.