foxnews.com reports: A gunman fatally shot a total of four people at two locations Saturday afternoon in Johnson County, Ky., before turning the gun on himself, authorities said.
The county sheriff’s office identified the killer as Joseph Nickell, the Lexington Herald-Leader reported. The names of the four victims were not immediately released.
“There are no words to describe the heartbreak in seeing four lives taken due to the actions of one man,” Sheriff Dwayne Price wrote on Facebook. “I have worked in law enforcement for 34 years. This is one of the most disturbing acts of violence I have ever seen.”
Read more @ (Link: www.foxnews.com)
Please share and comment.
This was also posted about 17 days ago.
BREAKING: They're Refusing To Release The Report On The Vegas Shooting!
Clark County Nevada's Coroner has defied a court order to release Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock's coroner's report.
fter months of radio silence, new information released earlier this week surrounding the investigation into Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock's motive appears to have revived suspicions that another person was involved in the shooting.
The newly unsealed documents - which were unsealed by court order after journalists at the Las Vegas Review-Journal and other media sued - revealed that the FBI is seeking a "person of interest" named Douglas Haig. Haig's name had not previously been connected to the shooting. What's more, according to what's been widely cited as his LinkedIn page, Haig had "DOD Top Secret clearance" and worked for top weapons manufacturers and specialized in Military Ammunition, as we pointed out.
Haig's connection to Paddock and the shooting is unclear, but in another confusing development, Clark County Nevada Coroner John Fudenberg is defying a court order to release the full autopsy report for Paddock - even though Paddock's body was cremated in December.
According to the Daily Caller, District Court Judge Timothy Williams ordered the coroner Tuesday to immediately release the autopsy. Fudenberg is conferring with others in his office, and no date had been given for his compliance with the judge’s order, the corner’s office told The Daily Caller.
The office also told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the report wouldn't be released until it was “finalized.”
“The coroner’s office has fought to keep autopsy reports confidential,” according to the the Review-Journal.
It's difficult to imagine what component of the autopsy could, at this point, be left unfinished; after all, Paddock's body was destroyed weeks ago. And yet, the coroner has chosen to pay $32,000 in legal costs instead of turning over the final report.
"The shooter’s body was cremated Dec. 21. How can the autopsy report not be 'finalized' when the body was cremated more than five weeks ago?" Review-Journal Editor-in-Chief Keith Moyer publicly stated. "The law is squarely on the side of the public’s right to open government."
An interim report released Jan. 8 gave only scant information about the autopsy and did not release either the autopsy or a toxicology report on Paddock.
“Preliminarily, the injuries noted were on the posterior of both calves and a gunshot wound to the upper palette inside the decedent’s mouth with obvious damage to the upper teeth,” the department stated.
“The cause of Paddock’s death was an internal gunshot wound and the manner of death was ruled a suicide,” the report concluded.
Read more: (Link: www.zerohedge.com)
Please share and comment!
This was also posted about 17 days ago.
BREAKING: More Info On School Shooting Suspect Released - It's Bad, Folks.
The suspect who opened fire into a middle school classroom is believed to be just 12 years old.
From AP News: LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on a Los Angeles school shooting (all times local):
The chief of the Los Angeles school police department says preliminary information indicates that the female suspect in the Los Angeles middle school shooting is 12 years old.
Television news footage showed officers leading a girl with dark hair away in handcuffs following the shooting Thursday in a classroom at Castro Middle School. Two students were shot and wounded.
The school has about 365 students in grades 6 through 8 and most are Hispanic and many from low-income families.
The Los Angeles Times says at an event last month where good attendance certificates were presented, Principal Erick Mitchell said the campus is becoming a destination for families who want a smaller school setting. He said Castro emphasizes long-term goals such as college and career, and that has improved student behavior.
Read more @ (Link: apnews.com)