It's Official! He's Been Charged!!!

A man responsible for a fatal police shooting has been charged.
Tyler Barriss was responsible for a "swatting" hoax that led to the death of an innocent man. reports: A California man accused of making a hoax call in connection to an online quarrel between two “Call of Duty” gamers that led to the fatal police shooting of an unarmed man in Kansas has been charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Tyler Barriss, 25, made his first court appearance in Kansas via video link from jail on Friday following his extradition from Los Angeles. The 25-year-old was also charged with giving false alarm and interference with a law enforcement officer. Bond was set at $500,000.

The hoax call was reportedly made after a dispute over a small wager in a “Call of Duty” online video game tournament, Dexerto reported.

An investigation is ongoing as to other people alleged to be involved in a game online, Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett said, adding that involves a forensic analysis of machines, phones and computers.

Read more @ (Link:

Please share and comment.

Posted Saturday, January 13, 2018

This was also posted about 17 days ago.

BREAKING: "SWATting" Prank Turns Deadly!

A man was arrested for a "SWATting" prank executed against a man in Kansas. The man called in, claiming he shot his father in the head and was holding hostages, all as a prank. The police arrived and shot a man at the scene dead. From Yahoo: A 25-year-old man in California has been arrested over an alleged hoax 911 call that led to police killing an unarmed man in Kansas on Thursday night, authorities said. Tyler Barriss from South Los Angeles was arrested Friday afternoon for allegedly making the so-called "swatting" call, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to ABC local station KABC. Barriss is the same man who allegedly called in a bomb threat to KABC in 2015, which led to an evacuation of the Los Angeles station, according to the Glendale Police Department in Los Angeles County. Barriss received a two-year sentence, court records show. It’s unclear if he served the sentence. Thursday's incident began around 6:18 p.m. Central Time when police received a 911 call about an alleged shooting with hostages at a residence in Wichita, Kansas. The caller told authorities he had shot his father in the head while his parents were arguing, police said. The caller also said he was holding his other family members at gunpoint inside the home and was thinking about setting the house on fire, police said. The Wichita Police Department released audio of the phone call between the individual and the 911 dispatcher. "They were arguing and I shot him in the head and he's not breathing anymore," the caller says. Read more: (Link: Please share and comment!



Latest News